餐廳禮儀英語

時間:2020-11-25 08:52:05 禮儀英語 我要投稿

餐廳禮儀英語范文

  Scene 1 -Breakfast:

餐廳禮儀英語范文

  S: Good morning, Welcome to Cafe Plus, Sir/Madam. What would you like to have?

  早上好,歡迎光臨尚苑西餐廳。您想吃點什么嗎,先生/女士?

  C: I would like some eggs.

  我想吃雞蛋。

  S: How would you like the eggs to be cooked, fried egg, scrambled eggs, poached eggs or boiled eggs, Sir/Madam?

  您要煎蛋,炒蛋,波蛋亦或煮蛋,先生/夫人?

  C: I would like fried eggs.

  我要煎蛋

  S: How would you like the eggs to be fried,sunny side up or over easy, Sir/Madam?

  雙面煎還是單面煎?

  C:Sunny side up please.

  單面煎

  S:Please wait a moment, it will be ready in a few minutes.

  請稍等,幾分鐘就好。

  C:Thank you.

  謝謝

  S: Your sunny side up fried eggs is ready, Sir/ Madam.

  這是您的單面煎蛋。

  C:Thank you.

  謝謝

  S: Is there anything else I can offer, Sir/Madam?

  還需要點別的什么嗎?

  C: No,thank you.

  不,謝謝。

  Scene 2 - Salad Station:

  S: Woul dyou like to have some appetizer, Sir/Madam ?

  您想來點開胃菜嗎?

  We have traditional Caesar Salad, lobster Salad, Smoked Norwegian Salmon,Three Large California Sushi Rolls.

  我們有傳統凱撒沙拉,龍蝦沙拉,煙熏挪威三文魚和三色加州壽司卷。

  C: I would like lobster salad.

  我想要來一份龍蝦沙拉。

  S: Please wait a moment, it will be ready in a few minutes.

  請稍等,幾分鐘就好。

  C: Thank you.

  謝謝。

  S: Would you like something to drink, Sir/Madam? We have different fruit juice for you choose.

  請問您需要什么喝的嗎,先生/女士?我們有不同的`果汁供您選擇。

  C:Please give me a glass of apple juice.

  請給我一杯蘋果汁。

  S: Is there anything else I could offer,Sir/ Madam?

  您還需要點別的什么嗎?

  C: No,thank you.

  不了,謝謝。

  Scene 3 -Carving Station:

  C:Excuse me, I would like some roast meat.

  打擾,我想吃點烤肉。

  S:There are roasted beef, fish and lamb,Sir/Madam?

  有烤牛肉、魚肉和羊肉,您喜歡哪樣呢?

  C: Which would you like to recommend?

  你有什么好推薦的嗎?

  S: All of them are very delicious, I would like to recommend the roasted lamb.

  都不錯,我推薦您嘗試一下我們的烤羊肉。

  C: No,I don't like lamb.

  不,我不喜歡羊肉。

  S: May I suggest roast fish to you?It is healthy,high protein but low fat.

  烤魚怎么樣,健康,高蛋白低脂。

  C:That's great.

  好吧。

  S: It may take several minutes, shall I deliver it to your table once it cooked, Sir/Madam?

  可能需要幾分鐘烤。烤好后我幫您送到您的位子上好嗎?

  C:Thank you.

  謝謝。

  S: We also have some condiments for the roasted meat,such as fresh garden vegetables fresh asparagus tips or mixed seasonal Salads plus mashed potatoes.

  我們還有一些配菜可供選擇,例如新鮮蔬菜,蘆筍或者什錦沙拉配土豆泥。

【餐廳禮儀英語范文】相關文章:

餐廳迎賓接待禮儀08-08

餐廳廚師英語簡歷范文08-01

餐廳服務禮儀培訓內容10-11

西餐禮儀英語范文11-28

西餐餐廳禮儀的基本常識-飲食禮儀12-31

餐桌禮儀英語參考范文12-09

禮儀教育英語范文11-26

餐廳服務員禮儀培訓知識08-21

禮儀英語:西餐禮儀11-15

亚洲制服丝袜二区欧美精品,亚洲精品无码视频乱码,日韩av无码一区二区,国产人妖视频一区二区
欧美.亚洲.日本视频 | 亚洲欧美中文在线视频 | 亚洲午夜在线一区二区日韩电影院 | 最新精品国偷自产手机在线 | 一级a一级a爱片免费久久 | 亚洲日韩一区二区 |