英語長句子翻譯

時間:2025-03-04 12:30:22 小英 英語句子 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

英語長句子翻譯

  在我們平凡的日常里,大家都對那些朗朗上口的句子很是熟悉吧,句子是由詞或詞組構成的語言基本運用單位。那什么樣的句子才算得上是經典呢?以下是小編整理的英語長句子翻譯,希望能夠幫助到大家。

英語長句子翻譯

  英語長句子翻譯 1

  1.I will always be, even lonely open into the sea.

  我會一直在,縱使寂寞開成海。

  2.The best part of being mature is that you no longer like the things that you used to really want.

  成熟的最大好處是:以前得不到的,現在不想要了。

  3.Forget all the reason why it wont work and believe the one reason why it will. 忘掉所有那些“不可能”的借口,去堅持那一個“可能”的理由。

  4.I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although Ive no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.

  我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。

  5.Did you get happier after leaving me?

  離開我以后,有沒有更快樂?

  6.Its amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces

  不可思議的是,即使他令你心碎,你卻依然用破碎的心愛著他。

  7.If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesnt, nothing can make him stay.

  如果他愛你,沒人能妨礙他靠近;如果他忘情,誰也無力阻止他離去。

  8.If two past lovers can remain friends, its either they were never in love or they still are.

  如果分手的戀人還能做朋友,要不從沒愛過,要不還在愛著。

  9.In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love

  人的一生,都有一些說不出的秘密,挽不回的遺憾,觸不到的夢想,忘不了的愛。

  10.Use your smile to change the world. Dont let the world change your smile. 用你的笑容去改變這個世界,別讓這個世界改變了你的笑容。

  11.I just wanna ask,"Will you still be there if I come back?"

  我只想知道,你是否等到我回來?

  12.If you see the shadow in front,do not be afraid ,it is because the sun behind you.

  如果你看到面前有陰影,別怕,那是因為你背后有陽光.

  13.Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

  遇見你是命運的安排,成為了朋友是我的.選擇,而愛上你是我無法控制的意外.

  14.To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.

  對于世界,你可能只是一個人,但對于某個人,你卻是整個世界.

  15.Tell me you are mine. Ill be yours through all the years, till the end of time. 請告訴我你是我的。歲歲年年,我都屬于你,永永遠遠.

  16. The more you wanna know whether you have forgotten something, the better you remember.你越想知道自己是不是忘記的時候,你反而記得越清楚。

  17. Love is a kind of chance encounter, and one can neither waiting nor preparing for it.愛是一種遇見,既不能等待,也不能準備。

  18. No matter how badly your heart is broken, the world does not stop for your grief. 無論你多么心碎,世界也不會因你的悲傷而停止運轉。

  19 Don’t waste your new tears for the old sorrow.不要為舊的悲傷,浪費新的眼淚。

  20. Why to ask so much when you are in love? The mature never ask the past,the wise never ask the present and the open-minded never ask the future.戀愛時,何需問那么多?成熟的人不問過去,聰明的人不問現在,豁達的人不問未來。

  21 Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be

  forgotten. Alter what is changeable, and accept what is immutable.記住該記住的,忘記該忘記的。改變能改變的,接受不能改變的。

  英語長句子翻譯 2

  1.老師的一席話深深的感動了我,我決心更加努力的學習英語。

  Moved by my teacher’s words, I’ve made up my mind to study English harder.

  2.他似乎是個難以接近的人,但是當別人遇到困難的時候,他總是樂意幫助。

  He seems difficult to get close to; however, when others are in trouble, he is always willing to help.

  3.孩子們長大后,他們所需要的不是父母的控制而是自己的獨立。

  When children grow older, what they really need/want is not being controlled by their parents but being independent from them.

  4.現在,網絡更容易接近,成了人們獲取信息、學習知識和溝通交流的一種重要的途徑。 Currently, with more people having easier access to the Internet, it is becoming an important means of acquiring information, learning and keeping in contact with others.

  5.他很快適應了新的環境和新的生活方式,因為他總是以積極的心態去改變自己。

  He quickly adapted / adjusted (himself) to the new environment and new life style, owing to his positive attitude to changing himself.

  6.盡管遇到了很多挫折,他還是取得了相當大的成就,成了一名著名的古物專家。

  Faced with countless frustrations, he accomplished great achievements and became an outstanding specialist in antiques.

  7.只有不斷嘗試你還沒有掌握的東西,你才會進步。

  Only by trying to do what you haven’t mastered can you make progress.

  8.真正重要的不是你來自哪里,而是你的工作能力。

  What really matters/counts is your ability to do the job, not the place you come from.

  9.眾所周知,科學的發展使得社會不斷進步成為可能。

  As is known to all, scientific advancement makes it possible for human society to develop steadily.

  10.他是一個意志堅強的人,有些時候他的毅力是你沒法想象的。

  He is a determined person, the will power of whom is beyond what you can imagine/imagination.

  11.老師建議我們在閱讀課文之前先瀏覽一下那幾個問題。

  The teacher suggested that we should look through the questions before our moving on to the text. What the teacher advised us to do is that we should first go through the few questions before we read the whole passage.

  12.改革開放以來,中國發生了翻天覆地的變化。

  Great changes have taken place in China, since China began its reform and opening up policy.

  13.所有政府應該盡其所能來使我們的世界遠離戰爭和暴力。

  All the governments should do all (that) they can to make our world free from wars and violence.

  14.多給她點時間的話,她會解出這道數學題的。

  If she had been given more time, she would have worked out the math problem.

  15.他已經失業半年,沒有能力養家糊口了。

  He has been out of work for half a year, and can not manage to support his family.

  16.根據規定,你離開之前必須把書放回書架上。

  The rules require that you (should) replace the book on the shelves before you leave.

  17.她是一位值得尊敬的人,她總是把別人的需求放在第一位。

  She always considers the demand of other people first, which makes her admirable.

  18.那個官員采納了我的建議,因為他認為這個建議會很成功。

  The official adopted my advice, which he believed would be a great success.

  19.隨著社會的不斷發展,人們通過不同方式接受教育的機會越來越多。

  With the constant development of the society, opportunities for peoples education in different ways are increasing.

  20.我下定決心加強鍛煉,增強體質以抵御流感病毒的侵襲。

  I made my decision that I would take more exercise to defend my body from flu virus.

  21.毫無疑問, 我們的教育制度不令人滿意。

  It goes without saying that our educational system is far from satisfactory.

  22.用過多的時間玩網絡游戲會大大地損害青少年的身心健康。

  Playing too much online games will have a bad effect on teenagers’ physical and psychological health.

  23.我們不能忽略網絡游戲給青少年帶來的心理傷害。

  We must not ignore the psychological damage brought to the young by online games.

  24.好像是一件無關緊要的小事引起了一連串的連鎖反應。

  It seemed as if a single unimportant event caused a chain of reactions.

  25.中國航天之父錢學森為中國的航天事業做出了巨大的貢獻。

  Qian Xuesen, China’s father of space technology, has made a great contribution to China’s space industry.

  26.不管情況如何,我不能接受你的關于我們無法控制通貨膨脹的觀點。

  Regardless of the conditions, I disagree with your opinion that inflation is beyond our control.

  27.既然你已經得到你想得到的,你就應該學會好好利用。

  Now that you have got what you want, you should learn to make good use of it.

  28.這個問題不是我們想象的那么簡單,我們需要好好地考慮一下。

  This problem is not that simple as we imagined, so we need to think it over.

  29.我們還沒來得及擔心后果,車已經重新回到路上了。

  Before we had time to worry about what the consequences might be, we were back on the road again in our car.

  30.如果不很快采取行動,我們的子孫后代會為此付出沉重的.代價。

  If we do not take action immediately, it will cost our children and grandchildren a lot.

  31.全球變暖正在融化極地的冰川,這將會帶來地球海平面的上升。

  Global warming is melting the polar ice caps, which results in the rising sea level.

  32.海洋的味道,讓我想起了童年。

  The smell of the sea called up/brought back memories of my childhood.

  The smell of the sea reminded me of my childhood memories.

  33.幸運的是,在當地群眾的幫助下,他在這次交通事故中幸存了下來。

  With the help of local people, he luckily survived (in) the traffic accident.

  34.面對壓力我們需要做的就是要學會提高我們的適應能力而不是逃避它。

  Faced with pressure, instead of avoiding it, what we should learn to do is (to) improve our ability to adapt to it.

  35.圖書館是這樣一個特別的地方,它能帶給你偉大的想法和豐富的知識。

  Library has been so special a place as it can bring you great ideas as well as all kinds of knowledge.

  36.作為一種業余愛好,收藏活動具有很多益處, 它可以給你帶來放松和快樂。 Collecting as a hobby which is of much benefit can give you much relaxation and joy.

  37.我們面臨很多困難,其中最主要的困難就是我們沒法與外界取得聯系。

  We are facing many difficulties, of which the most important is that we can not get in touch with the outside world.

  38.他動身去上海希望找一份好工作。

  He set off for Shanghai in the hope of finding a good job there.

  39.盡管簡單,不是所有的人可以得到這樣的結論。

  Easy as it is, all men could not draw this conclusion.

  40.現在, 中國再也不是30年前的景象了。

  China is no longer what it used to be 30 years ago.

  41.他父親離開祖國已經50年了,非常想念自己的親人.

  It is fifty years since his father left his homeland, who misses his close relatives very much.

  42.我不知道你到底想讓我告訴你些什么。

  What is it that you want me to inform you of?

  I am wondering what it is that you would like me to inform you of.

  43.我們最好利用這次機會來提高我們自己。

  We had better take (full) advantage of the opportunity to improve ourselves.

  44.盡管遲到了,但他逃脫了被懲罰。

  Although he was late for school, he escaped being punished.

  45.盡管資金缺乏,他的父母還是設法讓他上大學。

  Though lacking(in) money, his parents managed to send him to university.

  Despite their lack of money, his parents succeeded in sending him to university.

  46.據說,醫療的疏忽導致了他的死亡。

  It was said that medical neglect had resulted in her death.

  Her death was said to have resulted from medical neglect.

  47.我父母不贊成我學醫。

  My parents don’t approve of my studying medicine.

  My parents disapprove of me studying medicine.

  48.他言行不一。

  His actions do not correspond with his words.

  What he behaves does not agree with what he says.

  What he says is not consistent with what he does.

  49.雙方在很多方面都不能達成一致。

  The two sides disagree with each other in many aspects.

  50.我們能否成功取決于我們是否努力。

  Whether we will succeed depends on(counts on/ relies on) whether we work hard or not.

  51.他學習刻苦。因此,他輕松地通過了考試。

  As a result of his hard work at his study, he passed the exam easily.

  His passing the exam with ease resulted from his hard work at study.

  52.他的話語暗示了他反對我們的提議。

  His tone suggested / implied his disapproval of our proposal.

  53.現在是扔掉包袱,樹立信心的時候了。

  Its time to cast off the burden and be confident.

  It is high time that we abandoned the burden and built up confidence.

  54.我想成為醫生的夢想終于實現了。

  My dream of becoming a doctor has finally come true.

  In the end, I have realized my dream of becoming a doctor.

  55.我們被他的話深深地鼓舞了,決心努力學習。

  Greatly inspired by his words, we have made up our minds to study hard.

  His words greatly encouraged us, and we will study hard with great determination.

  56.現在,我們非常重視英語。

  Nowadays, we place/ put/ lay great emphasis on English.

  Currently, we attach great importance to English.

  At present, we greatly value the significance of English.

  57.由于Tom不斷打擾我的工作,我對他非常生氣。

  I was really annoyed with Tom for his constantly disturbing my work.

  58.他渴望接受大學教育。

  He is starving for==thirsty/ longing/ dying/ eager for college education.

  59.有一種發展趨勢:人們將在家里工作,而不是在辦公室里。

  There is a growing tendency(trend) for people to work at home instead of in offices. That people will work at home rather than in offices is a growing tendency.

  60.如果你不同意Jane的觀點,她很容易生氣。

  Jane tends to get angry, if you disagree with her.

  Jane is easy to get angry, providing that you object to her opinions.

  61.她和她的姐姐在相貌上相似, 但不是在性格上。

  She resembles(is like) her sister in appearance but not in character.

  It is in appearance not in character that she is similar to her sister.

  62.他都沒有錢吃飯,就更不用說娛樂了。

  He hasn’t enough money for food, let alone== not to mention/not to speak of entertainment.

  63.我不習慣于被那樣對待。

  I’m not accustomed to /used to(my)being treated like that.

  I couldn’t get used to the way (in which/that) I was treated.

  64.在漫長的旅行中, 我一直忙于解決數學難題。

  On the long journey, I occupied /engaged/absorbed myself in solving maths puzzles. During the long journey, I was occupied /engaged / absorbed in solving maths puzzles.

  65.我讓他帶著傘, 以防下雨。

  I told him to take an umbrella, just in case/for fear that /lest it rains.

  I told him to take an umbrella, just in case of /for fear of rain.

  66.我無法理解他所說的。

  I couldn’t understand/make sense of what he said.

  What he said still can’t make sense to me.

  67.事實上,他很誠實,也很可靠。

  Actually, he is honest and reliable.

  As a matter of fact, he is a faithful man that can be trusted(relied on).

  68.他太小了, 還無法辨別是非。

  He is too young to tell (the difference) between right and wrong .

  He is too young, unable to judge what is right and what is wrong.

  69.你將會從這次有價值的經歷中獲益很多。

  You’ll benefit from==gain/obtain benefits from this valuable experience.

  The valuable experience will benefit/ do good to you.

  70.一個月后,我們的努力最終得到了回報。

  After we struggled for a month, our efforts were finally rewarded.

  After striving for one month, we finally got our efforts paid off.

  71.這根本不可能消除年輕人和老年人之間的代溝。

  This can not bridge/remove the generation gap between the young and old at all.

  72.我們怎么能克服這些困難呢?

  How shall we overcome== get over the difficulties?

  What measures should we take to overcome the difficulties?

  英語長句子翻譯 3

  1、親情是多么平凡,滲透在生活中的點點滴滴,縈繞在我的周圍。

  Family love is so ordinary, permeated in life, lingering around me.

  2、親情是一棵常青樹,澆灌它的是出自心田的清泉。

  Kinship is an evergreen tree, which is watered by a spring from the heart.

  3、親情,就像一縷秋日里的陽光,總能在蕭瑟的風雨中,溫暖失落者的心田。

  Family love, like a ray of autumn sunshine, can always warm the heart of the lost in the bleak wind and rain.

  4、親情,如珍珠般美麗;親情,如鉆石般閃耀;親情,如泉水般清澈。

  Family love is as beautiful as pearl; family love is as shining as diamond; family love is as clear as spring water.

  5、一份親情,在這小小的家里,藏著大大的快樂,暖暖的愛意。

  A kinship, in this small home, hiding a lot of happiness, warm love.

  6、親情,有一種奇妙無比的力量;親情,是一則永不褪色的`話題。

  Kinship has a wonderful power; kinship is a topic that will never fade.

  7、親情是一朵開不敗的鮮花,照耀它的是充滿著愛的陽光。

  Kinship is a flower that never fails to bloom. What shines on it is the sunshine full of love.

  8、擁有了親情,就擁有了努力向上的動力。

  With family, you have the power to work hard.

  9、親情是一棵青青的小草,沐浴它的是充滿著愛的雨露。

  Family is a green grass, bathing it is full of love.

  10、親情是世上最珍貴的,/它比金子還要重要。

  Family love is the most precious thing in the world. It is more important than gold.

  11、如果世界上沒有了親情,就好比在春天里失去了春雨來滋潤萬物。

  If there is no kinship in the world, it is like losing the spring rain in spring to nourish everything.

  12、濃濃親情,動人心弦,親情是人們真摯而美好的感情,我有過這樣的親身體驗。

  Deep family feeling, touching, family feeling is peoples sincere and beautiful feelings, I have had such personal experience.

  13、親情是多么可貴,正是它讓我遠離世界的孤獨、悲涼與困苦。

  How precious is family love, it is it that keeps me away from the loneliness, sadness and hardship of the world.

  14、我們在一起的時光如流水,平平淡淡,卻流淌進心田,澆灌親情的種子。

  Our time together is like flowing water, flat and light, but flowing into the heart, watering the seeds of family love.

  15、親情,是一把斜背著的吉它,越到情深處,越能撥動你的心弦。

  Family love is a guitar with a slant back. The deeper you are in love, the more you can touch your heart strings.

【英語長句子翻譯】相關文章:

翻譯英語句子09-12

英語高中翻譯句子07-09

英語的句子翻譯參考10-16

翻譯英語句子08-21

英語經典句子帶翻譯06-14

經典英語句子翻譯10-17

精選英語句子及翻譯08-23

英語愛情句子及翻譯08-21

英語表白句子帶翻譯10-18

亚洲制服丝袜二区欧美精品,亚洲精品无码视频乱码,日韩av无码一区二区,国产人妖视频一区二区
亚洲综合网国产精品一区 | 天天在线天天看精品在线观看 | 日本人妖一区视频 | 最新AV网址免费在线观看 | 在线国产综合一区二区三区 | 色欧美4477福利网在线观看 |